Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Want More


    
 Countless times a day, I think I want more. I want more time, more helpings, more space, more money, or just more anything. I bet you do to.
     We all want to get more out of life in some fashion. The only way to get more is be willing to reach for it with your fingers spread wide. Reach hoping and expecting to grab as much as you can.
     Many of us never stretch into our reach and maximize our potential. This is why so many of us are unhappy with our jobs, our bodies, or even our lives. We grab what is closest metaphorically and literally. We don't pursue our dream jobs; we take the practical job that pays the bills, buys glasses, and keeps fast food on the table. Notice I did not simply say food. We live a life of convenience and complacency. 
     Yet, we still dare to dream. We'd all like to lose a few pounds. We would like a little more time with the family. We hope to afford that dream vacation, someday.
     My husband and I have been steadily looking for more in many areas of our life, and we are slowly climbing life's ladder. Our someday is coming, because we are choosing to reach for it. Our latest search for more, of a permanent healthy lifestyle and improved long term financial situation, has lead us to MonaVie. Today, We invite you to join us in our journey toward a more meaningful life.

Finding more meaning,
Ben and Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment